Thursday, December 1, 2011

Oct. 7


·         Today was a fun day because it had a great activity. Throughout the day Mrs. D had me correct papers and do other prep work for her. The best part of the day was I got to observe a Readers Theater. During the Readers Theater the students received a play, with parts talking about a serious issue. The Readers Theater comes to Mrs. D every month in a magazine. There was two plays and one was about Katrina, and the other was about a family living in a foreign country  Mrs. D  had already divided up the students into two groups and they had practiced the day before and today was the performance. The students did so great and it was so much fun watching them. There was this one student who is very dramatic and she did so great. I can see her being an actress someday because she was so confident in her abilities and was so wonderful in the play. It was nice to see all of the students come out of their shells and I got a chance to see who they really are! I also could see the students who struggled at reading, but it did not matter because everyone is supportive in Mrs. D’s classroom. I would definitely use this in my classroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment